Hey y’all! A few weeks ago, a friend asked my shopping addiction & have I manage to spend as much as I do while still saving as much as I do. I’ve never been shy about talking about money like some people so I thought this blog post would be the best way to address those questions 🙂 One of the things people don’t realize is that I pay for almost, if not all of it with gift cards that I’ve earned online. These sites obviously won’t replace a full time job but, they do give you some extra online gift cards in your pocket! Below are my favorite sites, some information & referral links! I encourage you to sign up with my links if you choose to use these sites. Not only do you get a bonus but I get one as well & I really appreciate it.
- Swagbucks: Swagbucks is my favorite money making site. You take surveys, watch videos, shop through their store, daily polls & so much more! The pay you in points called Swagbucks that you redeem for online gift card codes to 100s of stores (I always pick Amazon… Haha). Even if you only earn 100SBs a day (3000 a month), that still gives you an extra $30! Sign up here.
- Ebates: If you shop online & don’t use Ebates, you are seriously missing out on GREAT money. Ebates gives you a percentage of what you spend back. They have over 500 stores & are always having Double Cash Back days where you recieve twice the percentage back. Ebates will pay you in check form or offers a virtual gift card (a newer program they are rolling out). If you sign up here, when you make your first $25 purchase, we both recieve an extra $10.
- Shopkick: Shopkick is an app that allows you to scan items at your store for points. It’s such a simple app & while it takes longer then some of the other ones on the site, it’s so worth it. If you are like me & shop multiple times a week, or even once a week, it’s nice to have & earn points to redeem for digital gift cards or products for things you are already looking at. Click here to sign up!
- Achievemint: Achievemint will ONLY work if you use a fitness tracker such as a Fitbit, Apple Watch or anything similar. You connect your device & you start earning points. They only pay out in check currently & have changed their point program so, this is a slower point earning system. I love this app because I don’t have to have an extra app on my phone & I almost “forget” about it because they send me weekly emails telling me how many points I’ve earned. Sign up here if interested. *I do not recieve points on this sign up.
- Ibotta: Ibotta is perfect for anyone who shops for groceries! It gives you instant coupons. When it comes to Ibotta, it really is an app for everyone. As you are grocery shopping, you browse through it & it shows coupons. If you are purchasing that product, select the coupon to unlock (you’ll be asked to watch a video or trivia question, possibly), then you purchase your items. After you purchase them, you’ll be asked to scan the bar code & your receipt & then you get the money back. You can redeem this for giftcards. Click here to sign up.
BONUS: Here is a bonus for you!
Influenster! Influenster is not a money making website. Influenster send you free products for review. You sign up, connect all your social media accounts, & then start reviewing products you’ve used or are currently using. They take all of these into consideration, & send you “Snaps” or mini surveys. After completing these, they will decide if you qualify for a box. If you do, free products are sent to you. You are not required to review them on Social media but you MUST review them & follow the steps on the website. You get more information as you qualify for them. Having more social media friends, or followers, can help you out there is NO minimum requirement in order to receive boxes or to sign up. Click here to sign up.